The RS Technical Group, Inc. is a veteran owned and operated business.
Founded in 2009 by the CTO of a large multi-state datacenter operator, the RS Technical Group, Inc. (RSTG) is a technical consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of all aspects of local and wide area networks using predominantly Cisco products as well as the deployment of Voice-over-IP solutions utilizing Digium and Asterisk.
By utilizing a combination of commercial and open-source software solutions, such as Linux, Untangle Firewalls, Digium Switchvox, and Asterisk, RSTG is able to leverage our client’s budgets to meet their technology needs while maximizing the effectiveness of their capital outlay.
With our consultative approach, our clients gain the benefits of our expertise on a case-by-case basis without the high cost of maintaining expert staff on their payroll. RSTG employs highly skilled and exceptionally experienced on-staff and contracted engineers to provide consulting in our given areas of expertise. Our engineers are recognized leaders in their respective fields and have a proven track record of on-time and on-budget technology implementations designed around our clients’ needs.
• Network Design, Installation and Troubleshooting including all facets of Internet connectivity.
• Firewall and content filtering for companies and educational institutions.
• Small to medium size single or multi-site Voice-Over-IP phone systems (5 to 250 extensions per site)
• Windows networking, Domain administration, Thin Client services
• Linux file, web and email servers.
• Linux Terminal Servers (LTSP) (500 concurrent user implementations).
• New and used network and server hardware sales and service.
• Relocation of in-house resources to external Data Center including negotiations and move
planning and implementation.
Through various long-term partnerships with other telecommunications companies, RSTG can help secure competitive bids on structured cabling as well as electrical installations such as generators and UPS systems.
Actual network designed, built and managed by our Founder.